Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Lord Works in Mysterious Ways (Duh!)

Today I talked on the phone to a man who had seen the interview I did on Channel 9. He was very kind and has offered to help us. He has a non-profit at his church that helps adoptive families. He'll call us back on Monday and let us know what he can do for us.

Before today, I didn't know anything about this man or his organization. That my Father allowed him to be involved with us is amazing. I am overwhelmed by all the unexpected love, prayers and support. I'm normally a litlle bit of a cry baby but this has made me so sensitive that I cry about all the kindness that has been shown to us.

If you plan on attending the Cabaret Benefit for our family, don't forget to mark your calendar for April 23. I'll update as I know more. Thank you to all of you working so hard to make this successful!

Love & Prayers,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment