Sunday, April 24, 2011

Benefit Update

I wanted to let you all know that the benefit in honor of our son last night was a huge success! We were so blessed by the singers who came out to give us an uplifting, encouraging time. I found myself crying at the sheer talent that performed for us. Some day, I'll be able to say, "I knew them when..."

On top of that, the Lord used his people to bring in over $1000 last night. I was completely floored and overwhelmed. I never expected any amount even close to that. Not that I doubt what the Lord can do, I just didn't dream he would ever give us that much. We are almost 1/4 of the way to what we need to go and pick up our son.

Thank you to all who gave of their time, talent and finances last night and blessed us so wonderfully. Our family is praying the richest blessings to you and yours.

With love overflowing,

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment