Friday, April 15, 2011

Burglary Update

Hello Praying Friends,

A Dectective from the Liberty Police Department called today and told me that that had found the box, envelopes and a few checks at a neighbor's house just up the street and around the corner from our home. Though it's wonderful news that we got the box and some checks back, he told me that the chances of him being able to solve our case is almost nil. He has no leads so there is really nothing more that he can do for us. He asked me if I had any idea who might want to do this. He said because they were so specific in what they took, it was probably someone we know. He will bring the box and checks by one day next week.

I'm not sure if anyone reads this, so I may just be writing my own thoughts down, but I am certain that someone out there knows something. The burglary is just more heartbreaking to think that someone we may know hurt our family in such a personal way. I am trusting the Lord to help me forgive this person. Not because they deserve it, but because it's what I'm to do as a Christian. I'm almost there.

My prayer is still that the Lord will receive glory for whatever comes of this. So far, nothing has come in from the community, and maybe nothing will. It is up to my Father in Heaven to fix this. No one else.

Diane

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying He opens up doors for you. Denis will come home and God will be glorified in all this. I am still waiting on my friend to come back from Africa. Remember God is holding you and Denis in His hands, He knew this would happen and He is still going to see you through this, cling to your faith :)

    ReplyDelete